Heavy Equipment Operator Instructor--Alexandria Campus
Heavy Equipment Operator Instructor
Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria Campus is seeking an instructor for a 280 hour class to train students how to use Caterpillar equipment, equipment safety, maintenance and best operating practices. Minimum qualifications and experience include the following:
- Minimum 5 years training experience on heavy equipment such as: Dozer, Backhoe, Hydraulic Excavator, and Skid Steer.
- Minimum 10 years operating equipment in construction, mining or agricultural operations prior to becoming an instructor; preferably trained on caterpillar equipment.
- Must have experience instructing entry level operator/students in a multi equipment training environment.
- Ability to create and manage a safe training environment.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of equipment manufacturers' operator level maintenance and best operating practices for the types of equipment listed above.
- Must be a proficient and competent operator who is capable of demonstrating to students how to safely and smoothly operate the equipment.
- Must understand operator training methods and techniques.
Applicants should submit a letter of application, resume, and copies of relevant credentials/licenses to the attention of Marvinette Holly, CWDO, 4311 S. MacArthur Drive, Alexandria, LA 71302-3137 or email to email@example.com by 4pm on May 18, 2012.News Archives »